Here are just a few of the things we love to do on the beautiful Isle of Wight, there are so many more places to discover so click here for more ideas.
1. Catch the ferry from Southampton to Cowes – the holiday starts as soon as you board!
2. Enjoy dinner at The Taveners in Godshill; this is my favourite foodie pub in the country (the lemon meringue pie is to die for). Be sure to walk it off at the cute model village.
3. The beach at Ventnor is one of the best for children – great for building sandcastles
4. Walk along the coastal path from Ventnor to Steephill Cove – this is one of my favourite places on the whole island – we visited last year and it has kept its charm.
5. Have lunch at the Beach Hut Cafe in Bembridge – great food on a quiet stretch of beach
6. Take a walk on the pier at Yarmouth at sunset (above)
7. Blankgang Chine is a kid’s idea of heaven and if the kids are happy then you’re happy!
8. Enjoy some peace and quiet at the beautiful Ventnor Botanic Garden
9. Visit the Garlic Farm and take home some jumbo Elephant Garlic!
10. The Pond Cafe in Bonchurch serves up some scrummy delights
More information on my family sessions